24 September 2008

Season Pass My Ass

Photo: Starpulse

I was about to write a review of Mad Men on iTunes, or rather an "Amen" to a fellow iTunes user nicknamed Dallas, Texas Chiming In, who is "very unhappy with the season pass," but decided against doing so when I realized the title of my review would be considered profane. Here are a couple tips from iTunes for writing a great review:




Take the time to copy edit your work so that you avoid embarrassing typos or grammatical errors.


Do not use profanity or overtly sexual language.

Dallas, Texas Chiming In continues, "It is Monday night and I still haven't received Sunday's show, which we are supposed to receive from iTunes within hours after it airs. DON'T BUY THE SEASON PASS!"

Now, it's Wednesday. So WTF, iTunes? Take me back to New York 1962, for goodness' sake. Inquiring minds want to know what kind of shit's hitting the fan in the Draper household!

-Houston, Texas Chiming In

No comments: